reply

Posted

print

favorite this post PERSONALIZED COLLEGE RESEARCH PAPERS AND ESSAYS hide this posting unhide

I write personalized essays and research papers on any subject for college students. After you provide me with relevant instructions and sources, I will write your essay and deliver it to you on time in .doc and .pdf format via email.

Pricing depends on how fast you need the paper done. Rates are based upon a standard MLA, APA, or Chicago format, 1" margins, 12 pt, Times New Roman, double spaced paper.

I can provide you with samples of my writing upon request.

2 or more weeks notice = $22/page
13 days =$23/page
12 days =$24/page
11 days =$26/page
10 days =$28/page
9 days =$30/page
8 days =$32/page
7 days =$35/page
6 days =$40/page
5 days =$45/page
4 days =$50/page
3 days =$60/page
2 days =$80/page
1 day =$100/page

Research:
+ $20 research fee if research is required
+ $40 research fee if extensive academic research is required (scholarly journals, academic databases, JSTOR, etc)

I accept Paypal, Apple Pay, and Venmo. 40% is due up front so that I know you're serious. Once the paper is complete, I will send you some pictures of it as proof, wait for the remaining 60% of payment, and then email you the files.

If interested, reply with the following information and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

-Your name (you can use a fake name if you prefer, your anonymity is a top priority)
-Course title
-Topic of assignment
-Due date
-Any relevant directions, syllabus, rubric that would be helpful

DO NOT EMAIL ME FROM YOUR SCHOOL AFFILIATED EMAIL ACCOUNT
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6793174404

posted:

updated:

best of [?]