Quest Technologies is seeking a Wordpress Associate Developer to work in our North Jersey office. You must be able to work on-site. No college or university degree is required but we do need to see a sample of your previous work.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Utilize a Wordpress Theme to design and create a website that largely differs from the given template visually.
• Create CSS stylesheets for responsive layouts that consider all screen sizes.
• Attention to detail and an eye for design.
• Experience creating contact forms, adding social plugins and chat plugins.
• Proficient in using Photoshop to edit and export photos for Web, or resize when needed.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Experience with optimization for speed according to Google's PageSpeed Insights.
• Experience with Visual Composer plugin found in many Wordpress Themes.
• Experience building e-commerce sites or platforms (PrestaShop or WooCommerce preferred).
• Experience creating logos in Illustrator or any other graphic design experience.
Please email your resume to HR@Quest-ITSolutions.com, and include the following information:
• Your Name
• Your location
• # of days per week you can dedicate to Quest Technologies
• List of skills + number of years of experience
• List of other attributes
• Anything else you think might be relevant
• Send a link to your portfolio or websites you have worked on
Emails without a link to a portfolio or sample work will not be considered.