The perfect candidate must be a confident communicator. You not only grasp how our digital product design and development capabilities can transform a client’s business, but you have enthusiasm for everything social, from copywriting to creative visuals to overall strategy to simply engaging with people on social platforms. You bring a willingness to understand our unique offering in the market, along with our distinct processes and workflow.
• Implement and maintain online presence for our CEOs through social media. (Facebook, IG, LinkedIN, Twitter, YouTube, tiktoc etc.)
• Use various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms to help represent the company through an online channel.
• Show an interest in learning about a product when consumers “like” a business’s page on Facebook or other sites to gain better insights into a brand.
• Maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE readers and GROW a following.
• Manage our engagemnt across all social media platforms.
• Collaborate with teams to write, proofread, and format materials.
• Track business trends and spot opportunities to target potential client partners across a variety of industries based on consumer activity on social platforms.
• Engage with a community of fans/followers online regularly.
• VERY strong writing skills with the ability to write engaging content for various audiences.
• Have a sense of humor, quick-wittiness, and seek creativity of thought when applicable.
• Students pursuing BA/BS preferred. MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
• Strong knowledge in running social media campaigns and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
• Submission of cover letter- required
• Some experience navigating through startups
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
• Ability to market small and big businesses while not being afraid to network
• Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a great opportunity
• Works well under pressure/short deadlines and able to interact well with Sr. leadership