We are in search of courteous and responsible OTR drivers with various driving tractor trailer experience to transport goods from shipper to receiver across various locations in the north east.
CONTACT ROMEO 201-771-1992 FOR AVAILABILITY
Drivers are required to perform pre as well as post truck inspections before and after each trip and will always be required to follow appropriate safety procedures.
Truck Driver Responsibilities Include:
- Transporting goods from shipper to receiver in the north east safely and on time.
- Pre and post truck inspections for mechanical and safety issues on tractor and trailer.
- Proper trip planning.
- Making delivery schedules on time.
- Maintaining proof of pick up and delivery times on all trips.
- logging all rest periods, miles spent driving as well as retain fuel and lumber receipts.
- Comply with our Company Policy Agreement, route destinations ,etc.
- Maneuver tractor into loading and unloading positions at shipper and receiver facilities.
- Collect BOL and verify delivery of loads.
- Report all defects, accidents, incidents or traffic violations after every trip to the dispatcher.
- 1+ year driver experience as a commercial truck driver.
- Hands on experience with truck GPS systems as well as cell phone app experience.
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable DOT truck driving rules and regulations.
- No DWI/DUI in last 7 years.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations such as traffic, weather, etc.
- Valid CDL driver license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers