Great opportunity for HVAC Tech with experience in:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Repair of HVAC equipments, Mini Splits, High Velocity
- Be able to perform preventative maintenance on Commercial/Residential equipments
- Must be able to work alone, as well as with others
Looking for hard working problem solvers who takes pride of their work.
All Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift up to 120 pounds, carry ladders, tools, and work in small crawl spaces and attics.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record. (Minor infractions acceptable)
- Must be capable of getting to work on time.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure the job is done correctly the first time.
- Able to work overtime.
- Must be willing to work outside and willing to work on-call during weekends.
- Able to manage all assignments to install, service, and troubleshoot HVAC units
- Position available immediately!.
- If you do not have field experience, do not apply for this job.
- If your experience is not in HVAC, do not apply for this job.
The company posting this ad has been in business for over 20 years. If you feel you are the right person for this job please take a moment and Email your resume. We WILL contact you if interested.
Call 908-298-1900 today !