compensation: This position is full-time temporary. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
More than a place to work. A chance to thrive.
We build homes that make it possible for people to fulfill their dreams and for driven individuals who choose to share our mission, we make it possible to fulfill their full potential.
This is a temporary position.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for optimizing property occupancy and income through grass-roots marketing and effective closing and renewal techniques. This includes building prospects’ interest in the property and converting them into residents at the conclusion of the selling process.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Minimum of 3 years of sales/leasing experience—preferably within the property management industry
• Experience leasing apartments in a Class A property is preferred
• Some experience with affordable housing (Tax Credits) is beneficial
• Goal-oriented and results-driven
• Customer-focused and service-oriented
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced customer service and problem-solving skills
• Advanced organizational and time management skills
• Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment
• Ability to build and maintain professional, mutually beneficial relationships
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
• We take pride in supporting the health and well-being of our teammates and their families:
• Full medical, prescription, dental and vision benefits
• Company paid life and AD&D insurance
• Company paid short-term and long-term disability
• A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
• Paid time off, accrued based on years of service
• Supplemental insurance for employees and families
• Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling
• Additional paid day off to provide community or charitable services
• Paid holidays; approximately eight per year
• Peace of mind and a great working environment