*Moved, and clearing out unused or unneeded items.
1. 3/8" - 1/2" Non-Metallic (NM) Twin-Screw Cable Clamp Connectors (2 left in pack) - $1.00
- Features a reversible locknut to preserve grounding
- Twin screw
- High-strength die-cast zinc alloy
2. Sta-Put 14 oz. Non-Mastic Plumber's Putty - $2.00
Hercules 14 oz. Sta-Put Non-Mastic Plumber's Putty molds easily, and resists hardening, crumbling, cracking or shrinking. This flexible, stretchable compound is great for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs, sink frames and for a variety of other sealing and caulking applications. Creates a watertight seal.
- Non-mastic plumber's putty
- Suitable for setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs or sink frames and for a variety of other sealing and caulking applications
- Not for use on porous materials
- Flexible and stretchable
- Creates a watertight seal
- Molds easily and resists hardening, crumbling, cracking and shrinking
- Will not stick to hands for easy application
America's most popular brand of professional plumbers' putty. This superior grade of plumbers' putty molds easily, and will not harden, crumble, crack or shrink. A flexible, stretchable compound for professional use in setting bowls, fixtures, faucets, basin cocks, strainers, plugs, sink frames and all other sealing and caulking applications. Molds easily; provides a watertight seal. Will not stick to hands. Excellent low temperature properties. Meets Fed. Spec. A-A-3110 (formerly TT-P-1536A).
3. Grip Rite Fas'ners Nails - $5.00 Each (1 pound boxes)
For the most comprehensive selection of nails and screws, look for Grip-Rite, the most popular brand of fasteners in America. No matter what the project or what size the job; Grip-Rite has the optimal fastening solution. There are many sizes and styles of nails available. As construction materials and techniques evolve, fastener design keeps pace with the changing technology. Fastener needs vary from project to project and the safety and life expectancy of the project can be extended or compromised based upon the fastener used. Fasteners have been designed to meet the special needs of projects such as roofing or drywall and in many cases are known by the application for which they are intended.
- 10 Penny Hot Galvanized Spiral Thread Patio/Deck Nails 10d [3 inches] - $1.00 (about 1/4 pound left)
Grip-Rite hot dipped galvanized spiral thread nails are used for patio and deck construction. The spiral and ring shank provides greater holding power. The great holding power prevents the boards from going up and down and causing them to squeak.
Approved for exterior use with all types of treated lumber
Checkered flat head to help stop slippage of the hammer on the head
Should be resistant to rust and corrosion from the elements
Made to conform to ASTM A-153
4. Phillips Fastener Products (Screws) $5.00
- Philip's Square - Drive Deck Screws [2 1/2 inches] Tan color
Complete your project with these great general purpose indoor/outdoor screws. No more loose nails or raised heads. Use on decks, fences, porches, stairs and other projects for a professional appearance and the highest build quality.
- Polymer coated offers good corrosion resistance
- #2 square drive high quality recess is difficult to strip and drives with any #2 square drive bit
- Tan color finish is designed to match weathered decking for best appearance
- Sharp point starts quickly
*IF YOU ARE A NYC BUYER, WILL MEET YOU IN MANHATTAN!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers