MAINGEAR, the leading boutique manufacturer of high performance, enthusiast-class PCs and laptops is looking for a charismatic, team-oriented person with excellent customer service skills and technical knowledge. The ideal candidate would be comfortable directing their own activities at times, with a focus on efficiency and the customer. Excellent "break/fix" technical skills are also a must; the ability to diagnose and repair PC issues including RAM, motherboards, graphics cards, and Operating System. Familiarity with overclocking and watercooling systems is also a plus. This job will be equal parts customer service sales/support and hands-on hardware troubleshooting or new system building.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities will include:
· Answering phones, emails, and online chat inquiries from customers regarding sales or support
· Working with the RMA department to repair customer systems
· Building enthusiast-quality PCs with impeccable wiring
· Learning our unique OS deployment system and burn-in testing
· Being a flexible resource anywhere in the company that is required
An ideal candidate will also be a PC gamer and one who builds computers for friends and family. Submitting pictures of your build along with your resume will go a long way. Our last two hires even brought in their personal rigs to show their skills. They were put at the top of the stack for our last round of hires and snagged the first open positions.
careers @ maingear.com