compensation: $15 to $17 per hour based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Current Therapeutics has been providing Physical Therapists and rehab professionals with quality equipment, supplies and repair services for 35 years.
Job description- Delivery and Field Service Technician
1. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
2. Ability to do heavy lifting.
3. Neat appearance, personable, and polite.
4. Clean driving record.
5. Mechanical skill and experience with tools a must.
Prior experience delivering and assembling medical or exercise equipment is a plus.
1. Deliver and install physical therapy and exercise products. Some items are both large and heavy, and will require strength, and the ability to utilize moving equipment. In addition some installations require being able to follow complex written directions.
2. Service, maintenance, and repairs of exercise and physical therapy equipment.
3. Travel throughout New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania in order to care for our customers.
4. Trouble shoot and diagnose equipment problems.
Pay based on experience. Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off,
Sick Time and 401K
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers