Seeking energetic, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness to assist in the daily operations of our boutique indoor cycling studio in Northvale, NJ.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality, while also being very perceptive, attentive and dependable. We are a privately owned studio and EXCELLENT customer service is our #1 priority!
• Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients with a consistently positive attitude
• Assist the studio management in daily studio tasks and projects, and be able to take initiative without direction when appropriate
• Carefully set-up new clients on bikes before class.
• Maintain current product knowledge (memberships, class packages and retail products)
• Customer service, sales/service experience is a plus!
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Friendly and professional etiquette
• Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - Available shifts include: Weekend mornings (6:30am-11:30am); Weekday mornings 5am-7am & 8am-11am; Weekday evenings 5pm-8pm.
• Be able to move quickly in a fast paced environment
• Be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for extended periods of time