QR Code Link to This Post
Every single one of us, at various times, finds ourselves forced to endure an experience that we probably wouldn't choose. We believe that life should be fair for everyone. We began our mission to give people the experiences they want, not the ones they are dealt.
At d_parture spa Airport Collection we believe in the value of the travel experience.
d_parture spa is a full service airport spa collection that offers the flying public an Island of relaxation in the sea of hectic trance.
Our mission is to revitalize passengers one at a time as we restore balance to the airport environment.
Join d_parture spa Airport Collection as we "Restore the art of travel and wellness..."
This position is suited for you if you are a New Jersey licensed massage therapist with gifted hands and a great spirit. You unselfishly invest your talents and skills for the greater good. You thrive on diverse projects, love humanity and believe in service to others. You have a positive outlook on life with a flexible personality and schedule availability.
No 2 days are the same. . .The work is rewarding...
1) Provide deep tissue therapeutic massage to the flying public. Seated massage, hand forearm, foot and scalp and eye. Training will be provided to the appropriate candidates.
2) Act as a change agent to provide an exceptional travel experience.
3) Greet clients, intake, administer massage, close out sale with product recommendations (retail sales) and invoice on hand held point of sale devices.
4) Travel to delayed flight areas to administer massage services.
1) New Jersey Massage Therapy License
We will train and hire new graduates with permits
2) Flexible Availability
3) Must Pass airport security background check
4) Team Player
Things to know:
1) We provide the clients, mostly walk in based on flight schedules
2) Chair Massage and foot massage mostly deep tissue
3) We deal with a varied client base male and female and address their travel related stress and kinks
4) Feedback is instant
Compensation: Hourly plus Tips
PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR AVAILABILITY and RESUME: Gina Stern
Please note your schedule availability on your cover letter (FLEXIBLE schedule availability is a MUST) EVENINGS, WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS
• Location: BUSY NEWARK AIRPORT
• Compensation: HOURLY PLUS TIPS
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.