compensation: Salary will be discussed during interview. Based on experience and skills. Base salary plus commission. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Truck Sales Representative
A used truck dealership is searching for bilingual (Spanish) Truck Sales Representative. Job hours are: (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturdays)
- Sell used heavy duty trucks.
- Study and update the inventory of available trucks daily.
- Assist customers in selecting trucks by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Record daily/weekly account updates, visits and contacts in Salesforce CRM system (mandatory).
- Take pictures of trucks and post them on the website and Social Media.
- Call on prospects and customers (face to face, email, telephone, Social Media).
- Demonstrate used trucks to customer. (May include test drives).
- Close used truck deals.
- Write complete and accurate sales orders, secures deposits, and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Explain aftermarket truck warranty policies.
- Monitor the process of preparing trucks for sale.
- Assist with ordering necessary parts needed for repairs.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with customers.
- Make sure trucks are READY and appropriate paperwork is completed and ready at delivery.
- Strong communication skills - via phone, email, and in-person.
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), CRM.
- Social Media expertise is a big plus.
- Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Study truck and equipment specifications to improve knowledge of product performance and application continually.
- Communicate with a high level of professionalism with customers, employees and vendors.
- Skillful at operating laptop, iPhone, Microsoft software and conducting internet searches.
- Must have strong ethical standards, high level of integrity and transparency.
- Effective communication skills in business writing and oral presentation.
- Self-motivated and driven by exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong time-management and organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail with excellent documentation skills.
- Emphasize customer satisfaction and a positive dealership image.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are fluent in Spanish.
Salary will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers