compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CLEAResult is seeking an Energy Crew Supervisor located in Clifton and Denville, NJ. We are looking for an energetic individual who will be responsible for supervising an assigned crew of Energy Technicians. The Crew Supervisor will oversee all work and quality control on an assigned job. This is a full time position and will be part of a successful, growing company in the energy efficiency industry.
• Oversee and train assigned crew of Energy Technicians to ensure production is completed in a timely, safe manner
• QA/QC work completed on assigned job and/or independent QA/QC inspections to ensure work quality is met up to Company and Program standards
• Ensures proper tools and materials are available for the assigned job
• Conducts monthly inventory counts in local warehouse and submits orders to appropriate department
• Responsible for the assigned crew’s vacation requests and timesheets
• Handles onsite customer questions, concerns and/or complaints
• Troubleshoots technical issues/concerns that arise onsite or from assigned crew
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 4-6 years of relevant industry experience
• Ability to obtain BPI Certification & OSHA 30 Certification is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers