Amazon business consulting firm is looking for a part-time Business Development Manager. This firm provides comprehensive management of Amazon Seller Account (Seller Central) to mid-size and large size brands. In addition, the business provides management of Amazon Brand Registry program.
We are looking for an energetic, knowledgeable business development person who has experience with selling on Amazon.
1. Must have Amazon selling experience (vendor central or seller central)
2. Sellon on Walmart, jet, eBay desirable
3. Excellent verbal and written skills
4. Presentation skills
5. financial analysis (profitability) skills
6. infrequent travel (paid by the company)
7. Bachelors degree preferred
8. Minimum 2 years of related work experience
1. Manage and Qualify the leads
2. Establish communication with potential clients (email-phone)
3. Develop proposals/presentations
4. Present and negotiate with potential clients
5. Present monthly sales and marketing results to clients and gathers feedback.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers