compensation: Salary/Hourly Rate: $17-20/hour based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Salary/Hourly Rate: $17-20/hour based on experience
Locations: Clifton, NJ
Description of Company: Our client, an international chemical company is seeking Lab Technicians to join several of their NJ locations. They operate worldwide with leading innovations, brands, and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. This company has multiple locations across NJ. They are looking forward to expanding their team and having new Lab Technicians join and grow.
Position Overview: The Lab Technician will prepare, run and analyze consumer goods performance and conduct stability testing. This is a long-term temporary role that involves carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies. The Lab Technician will support senior scientists and is a great learning opportunity for an entry-level candidate to build upon their current skills.
The Lab Technician will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Senior Scientist in sample prep, running of tests and clean up and management of the lab
• Responsible for recording lab notebook
• Assisting with Troubleshooting/ independently troubleshoot
• Maintaining a clean work area
• Developing methods for the QC testing, and validating equipment as needed
• Helping with inventory, data entry and lab organization
• Adhering to methodologies set forth by senior scientists
• The ideal Lab Technician has:
• Previous research or laboratory experience; DOE, SOPs preferred
• The ability to use/learn instrumentation such as pH meter, viscometers, microscopes and titration equipment
• Good Communication and follow up skills
• Strong attention to detail
• AS / Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related STEM field
• Atrium Benefits Package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers