Capelli New York a major fashion industry company with headquarters in South Hackensack, NJ seeks a production assistant with experience in all aspects of overseas production of women and children's fashion accessories. The production assistant will report to the Production Manager and work on pricing, sourcing, PO entry, and bulk production tracking.
The position includes daily communications with sales and overseas manufacturers.
Must be able to communicate clear details! Organization and ability to multi task is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Previous apparel industry experience is a plus
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Keen written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and foster a commitment to teamwork with other associates
Email resume with salary requirements.
Capelli New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, religion, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers