This is an entry level role, and no previous experience is required - we'll train!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a leading online digital print company. We specialize in helping people around the country make something real by creating the printed materials they need in order to tell their stories and grow their business. We are proud to offer our customers great products, great service, and great prices. And we do this with the help of a team that cares about people and their needs. To us, you'll always be a name, never a number.
If you want to join a hardworking and creative team, apply to work at our growing print shop! Day to day you will be handling (organizing, sorting, stapling) printed material such as books, posters, magazines, and other creative materials. You will also be packaging and shipping these products to our customers. You'll have the opportunity to learn how to run digital post-press equipment to finalize our print products. T
Required: This is a fast-paced, heavy print production setting and you need to have attention to detail, work well with others, and thrive in a deadline-driven working environment. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Interest in learning new skills.
Multiple FULL-TIME schedules to choose from:
• Monday- Friday Option 1: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
• Monday- Friday Option 2: 9:00 am-5:30 pm
• Monday- Friday Option 3: 9:30 am-6:00 pm
All full-time employees are eligible for:
• FREE MEDICAL. You can take care of yourself without worry about cost!
• FREE COLLEGE. Earn an Associate's or Certifications in any field you choose. We cover 100% tuition up front.
• RAISES TWICE A YEAR. Every 6 months you are eligible for a raise based on a performance evaluation.
• PAID VOLUNTEER TIME. Better the community and get paid for your volunteer hours.
• PAID TIME OFF. Accrue PTO time that can be cashed out anytime you need.
• HOLIDAYS OFF.
• DISCOUNT FOR EMPLOYEES. 30% off any personal prints.
Make Something Real and apply now!
1. Reply to this post with your resume attached (.pdf, .doc, or .docx, preferably!). Responses without a resume will not be considered.
2. If you regularly volunteer somewhere, let us know where and how you got involved!
3. Describe any hobbies or interests that you think are relevant to this job.