Busy real estate team is looking for a licensed agent to manage transactions from acceptance through closing and short-term follow-up. This position requires extreme attention to detail and a background in customer service. The Transaction Coordinator is a customer service representative of our team, so communication skills with all parties, including team members, is also a must. Duties will include but are not limited to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Sending out initial correspondence and transaction summary to all parties
• Reviewing paperwork to ensure compliance
• Filing contract, disclosures, attorney correspondence, etc. to Dotloop, Docusign and back-up locations
• Proactively update seller and buyer clients with relevant information such as next steps, vendor information, and any missing information
• Provide status updates to all parties regarding deadlines and projected timeline
Must be conscientious, tech-savvy, detail-oriented and highly organized. Customer-service focused but not a sales job. Can work from our Ridgewood location or from home. Active real estate license will be required.