High caliber, top-notch Executive Assistants and a sales associates needed for an experienced web/digital Marketing Representative to help drive the development of our growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in being part of a fast-growing organization in the rapidly expanding.
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Position.
In house Web/Graphic Designer and Digital Marketer
* Website Design, Maintenance and updates
* High-quality photo editing and retouching services
* Website Optimization (Organic SEO) for all major search engines
* PPC Campaigns using Google Ad-words and Google Analytics
* Email Marketing Campaigns (Email Blast)
* Business Cards, Banners, Flyers and Promotional Material Designs
* Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms)
* Web Animations and Presentations
* EBay/Amazon etc. Listing and maintenance
- Manage social media accounts.
- Assist with administrative work when needed.
-PR skills with an excellent enthusiastic personality and attitude.
-Dynamic, Reliable, Confident, and Hard working.
-Previous sales and customer service experience.
-A self-starter mentality with the ability to follow-up on new opportunities.
-Strong written and oral communication skills.
-Flexibility and a willingness to learn.
-Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
We have a friendly, collaborative work-style in a casual environment.
Please reply with your resume and required salary. Be sure to highlight your previous experience. We are only considering applicants looking for full time, permanent work. Seasonal applicants need not apply.