compensation: Discussed during interview. Based on experience and skills. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Executive Administrative Assistant
A used truck dealership is searching for bilingual (Spanish) Executive Assistant. We prefer you are willing to work a 6 day schedule, considering retail hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday; 9 AM to 3 PM on Saturdays)
- Answering incoming calls, providing general information, directing callers to the appropriate party, maintaining call/visitor’s logs.
- Input all the phone calls/customers into Salesforce (Customer Relations Management Database)
- Update and maintain different tracking spreadsheets and databases in Excel.
- Performs general support duties, including mailings, copies, printing, coordination of schedules, making appointments, office set up, maintaining office equipment and condition.
- Answer incoming calls, provide general information, direct callers to the appropriate party, maintain call/visitor’s logs.
- Collect and organize necessary documents from customers, requested by lenders in order to secure financing for them.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Submit financial applications and follow up with all required documentation requested by our lenders in order to obtain competitive loans for our clients.
- Assist in ordering inventory parts required in order to maintain our trucks.
- Strong communication skills - via phone, email, and in-person.
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Must possess ability to act competently while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation.
- Ability to work independently, and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability to work overtime.
- Fluent in Spanish
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are fluent in Spanish.
Salary will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers