North Jersey leading full service design, fabrication and installation sign company, Signs Lab, seeking a Full Time Sign Installer Apprentice.
QR Code Link to This Post
Sign Installer Apprentices works in the field installing signage on storefronts as well as free standing signs. Projects are unique and interesting. Sign Installer Apprentices find considerable gratification in seeing their work all across our country.
Candidate must be handy with tools and ready to be trained. Must be a team player, an imaginative and artistic problem-solver with a mechanical and technical aptitude who is looking for a position with a challenge and creativity. Applicant must work on-site at our West New York, NJ Location.
• Will learn how to operate a Crane Truck
• Help to Install Signage Consisting of Aluminum & Steel Cabinets onto Poles Ranging From 3’ to 100’ in Height
• Help to install Lit & amp; Non-lit Letters onto Building Fascia
• Will train in excavating Augers Footings for Sign Erection - Digging is done with Backhoe, Auger, or Shovel
• Will train and Perform On-site Stick Welding to Secure Signs & Poles
• Will train to work with Cement, Sand, or Sakrete for Sign Footings
• Loads & Secures Trailers with Product
• Maintains & amp; Services Signs - Performing Services such as Electrical Trouble Shooting, Cleaning, Painting, & Bulb Replacement
A Qualified Apprentice:
• Must have a clean, valid Driver's License
• Must have basic skills using power tools and be Willing to Travel & Work Outdoors
• Must speak English
This opportunity is for long-term employment dependent on performance.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration