Growing engineering, design, and manufacturing company in Midland Park NJ is looking to fill entry level positions for a high paced machine shop. Looking for persons with good mechanical skills and are ready to learn. This job contributes to our success by operating CNC machines and manufactures parts critical to our customer’s needs.
QR Code Link to This Post
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Some prior experience in machine shop or attended trade school.
• Good manual skills.
• Familiar with hand tools.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to follow verbal direction.
• Highly motivated, self-starter.
• Ability to work in accordance with quality and safety policies and guidelines.
• General knowledge of machine shop equipment helpful.
Opportunity and responsibilities
• Opportunity to learn to machine shop skills and knowledge.
• Operate CNC milling machines and lathes.
• Manufacturing parts.
• Assembling of finished equipment.
• Building prototypes.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Advancement opportunities.