Why Baskin Robbins?
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our team in a new Baskin Robbins facility who will be responsible in helping producing beautiful celebration cakes for birthdays and special occasions. The position is responsible for making sure the product is being produced in accordance with process and quality standards so as to meet production schedules assigned.
Looking to hire ASAP and be able to start on September 2nd 2019
02:00PM-10:30PM (Must have an open availability)
• Assist in decorating celebration cakes
• Assembling cakes and adding decorations and icing
• Decorating skills including icing, piping and sugar craft
• Packaging Ice cream cakes
• Start up and shut down operations for line.
• May be required to work additional hours to meet deadlines for parties and cake order demand
• Must be able to maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Have creative, artistic ability
• Highly efficient in speed, accuracy, and quality
• Must be available to work in weekends, and holidays
• Schedule: 5 days a week, 40 hours a week,
Locations: Lodi, NJ
•Pay Rate: $11.00
•Benefits after probationary period of 3 months
Please come in and fill out an application with a government issued identification.
Address: 170 Gregg Street Unit 1, Lodi, NJ 07644
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.