For more than 50 years, Foremost Machine Builders, Inc. has provided services to the plastics, recycling, and material handling industries. Foremost is an innovative manufacturer of plastics industry equipment and is seeking an individual to be part of our production team in our expanding business.
We have an immediate opportunity in our Fairfield, NJ location for a Mechanical Assembler/Installer.
This individual will be a member of our production and installation teams helping to create and install the products we manufacture.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
• Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and specifications.
• Comply with the company safety procedures.
• Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time out of state
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Able to lift 50lbs or higher and work on feet for 8+ hours.
• Able to work on scissor or boom lifts.
Education & Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
• Good mechanical and organization skills.
• Willing to train the right person.
Foremost Machine Builders, Inc. offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Foremost is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers