A busy Carlstadt manufacturing company is looking for an Embroidery Machine Operator.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Previous experience (at least 2 years) in an embroidery production environment a plus, will train the right person
• Familiarity with embroidery products, hooping, backing selection, changing needles and thread, programming sewing equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please email your resume with salary requirements.
Capelli New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, religion, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.