compensation: $45,000 base salary plus commission employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Business Development/Account Manager
Well established construction company seeks qualified individual to develop our Condominium and Home Owner Division. Our company provides construction and maintenance services throughout Northern New Jersey and the Lower Hudson Valley. We provide various services ranging from work orders or minor repairs to large construction projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a construction background top hang up their tool belt and perform inspections as well as maintain and expand our HOA client base
The core focus of this position is to seek and engage with the property managers of Condominiums and Homeowners Associations, present to them the services our company offers and use all available resources to generate/maintain new/current business opportunities. Additionally, upon engagement ensure all work orders are being fully and successfully executed in a timely manner. Maintain constant communication with customers to ensure satisfaction.
An ideal candidate should have experience in the property management field.
Candidate must be:
Motivated, energetic, able to work with minimal supervision. Below are the characteristics/responsibilities required by the position:
• Some construction experience is necessary. Candidate will be responsible for measuring the minor work orders and assessing the appropriate repair method. Liaison with management to develop business leads for the company;
• Implement plans towards strategic marketing of company's outreach;
• Provide enabling environment for complementing the company's business plan strategically developed towards better profit making;
• Oversee process involved in business development as the organization's representative;
• Understand organization's business operation and status, including specific opportunities, competitive landscape and business trend towards better service delivery and improved profit making;
• Identify all potential leads;
• Work alongside Estimating and assisting in all Marketing/Estimating efforts;
• Manage issues like print materials for advertisement and website contents;
• Participate in the marketing programs of the organization;
• Attend trade shows and other associations' meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects;
• Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the management team;
• Help develop and manage the execution of the sales plan;
• Provide feedback to leadership on required service offerings necessary to achieve current and future growth plans.
$45,000 Base salary plus commission. Please forward resume for review.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers