We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to design, implement and monitor human resource programs and policies, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, and benefits. The Human Resources Generalist will also provide support by performing general administrative duties for the Human Resources department.
• Creating or updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Post open positions on job boards and/or work with recruiters.
• Participate in screening, sorting of resumes and applicants, scheduling and coordination of interviews and conduct reference checks where needed; coordinating with managers on candidate selection.
• Create offer letters and assist in communication with candidate.
• Administer onboarding process and orientation.
• Create personnel files for new hires including I-9, W-4, direct deposit, and benefit enrollment forms.
• Coordinate training programs with department managers and maintain certificates.
• Maintain confidential employee records and ensure files are complete.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits; recommending benefit programs to management; Conducting or coordinating educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements.
• Conduct investigations and document incidents; communication with attorneys
• Coordinate and participate in performance reviews with employees; coach managers on proper evaluation techniques and comments.
• Process weekly payroll with department heads and payroll processer.
• Weekly maintenance of the 401K contributions and salaries.
• Keep track all employees sick and vacation time; administer vacation requests.
• Ensure handbooks are current; work with payroll processor to update.
• Maintain employee notifications, including labor posters for all locations.
• Draft company newsletters for employees.
• Handle requests for verification of employment for employees.
• Coordinate disability and unemployment filings required by the state.
• Lead planning of company celebrations and events.
• Provide administrative support as needed.
• Help deliver the Company's message and culture
• Hiring and recruiting
• Human Resources Management
• Benefits Administration
• Performance Management
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers