A+ Personnel celebrates its 32nd Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2019!
QR Code Link to This Post
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
Human Resources Manager - Short Hills, NJ
• Enforce policies and procedures ensuring best practice standards.
• Update and manage HRIS accordingly.
• Ensure employee compliance with various state and federal funding requirements.
• Manage/ensure compliance with onboarding, termination processes
• Complete required paperwork and input HRIS data needed for timely and accurate processing of employee payroll.
• Manage the employee grievance process
• Conduct, respond and manage employee investigations.
• Provide guidance and management to employees regarding performance issues and concerns. Work with management to effect employee needs and concerns.
• Performance management including program orientations, introductory and annual evaluations.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
• Bachelor's degree with 2 + years of related experience or Associates Degree with 4 + years of related experience required. Strong organizational skills required.
• Experience in a non-profit environment a plus!
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; HRMS experience required.
• Valid NJ Driver's License with the ability to become/remain covered under the company's insurance policy.
• Become and remain certified with specified training.
If qualified, please forward your resume as a Word.doc attachment to: JillR@AplusPersonnel.com