Our client is a nonprofit company, located in Clifton, NJ. They are looking for a Part-Time Recruiting / HR Assistant to join their team and support the HR Manager. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is looking to gain more experience in recruitment operations and train with an experienced HR leader.
QR Code Link to This Post
Salary/Rate: $15-20/hr DOE
Position Overview: The Part-Time Recruiting / HR Assistant will work business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday and Tuesday only. The Recruiting /HR Assistant position requires someone who can handle working independently and has strong time management skills.
Responsibilities of the Part-Time Recruiting /HR Assistant:
• Assist in screening & interviewing candidates
• Utilize ATS system and handle large amounts of data
• Assist HR Manager with any HR clerical duties
• Work on ad-hoc projects
Qualifications for the Part-Time Recruiting /HR Assistant:
• 1-3 years of experience with sourcing, screening, recruitment support
• Enthusiasm & positivity a must
• Strong Excel and Outlook
• Any HR Software is an advantage
• Bachelors OR equivalent relevant experience
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package