***To schedule your interview, please:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Address your email to email@example.com
• Put “Towne Park - Interview Request for Englewood Hospital” in your subject line
• Include your first and last name and your phone number
• Full/Part Time & Days/Shifts you're looking to work
• Interview Availability
Valet Driver - We offer flexible schedules, the ability to earn cash tips and a fun work environment
We are America’s leading hospitality and healthcare services company, based in Annapolis, Maryland. With over 13,500 part-time and full-time employees, we operate at more than 800 sites across 50 markets nationwide. In addition to flexible schedules, great earning potential and growth opportunities, we offer our employees learning and development programs.
We’re looking for valet drivers with excellent people and communication skills, proficiency in English -both verbally and written - and the ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending. Valid driver’s license required.
As the valet driver, you will establish positive guest relationships through the consistent delivery of excellent customer service. More specifically, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles with high levels of effectiveness and efficiency. Valet drivers must possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment while observing safety precautions at all times. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining and cleaning equipment and the valet area to ensure a presentable and safe work environment. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
• Full-time and part-time hourly positions available
• Flexible work schedules
• Cash tips - distributed daily
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
Towne Park's unique culture offers a fast-paced, high-energy work environment that nurtures teamwork and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. For nearly 30 years we have been partnering with some of the most respected corporations in the world, including premiere global hospitality brands and state-of-the-art hospitals. We offer a broad array of world-class, high-impact services and are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Towne Park has been honored as a “Best Run Company,” a “Best Place to Work” and frequently been named one of “America’s Fastest Growing Companies.”
• Our people are our most important asset. Towne Park fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes advancement and maximizes potential.
Need more reasons to apply?
• Fun work environment with like-minded people
• Work at premier locations in your city
• Meet interesting and well-known people
• Potential to drive luxury and exotic vehicles