condition: new make / manufacturer: SRAM RED AXS Power Meter Crank model name / number: SRAM RED AXS size / dimensions: 170mm Arm 48/35 Chainrings
QR Code Link to This Post
This came on my new bike and was wrong size so never used, I needed a longer crank arm length.
Retail cost is $1200.
170mm arms and 48/35 chainrings with DUB bottom bracket and built in Quarq dual sided power meter.
* Fully integrated power into a direct mount Aero chainring
* Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
* Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
* Spider-based power
* Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
* Power balance measures left and right legs separately
* SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
* Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
* DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility