cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment no smoking no parking
QR Code Link to This Post
O-V-E-R-S-I-Z-E-D 4 Bdrm + 2 FULL Baths Duplex + Bayonne 22nd St Light Rail Convenience
Welcome Home to your gorgeous renovated rental.....H-U-G-E King Sz. bedrooms, open hardwood floor plan, high ceilings, closets galore, ceiling fans, and sun-drenched natural light.
• Versatile, Open Living layout - PERFECT for seamless entertaining!
• Eat-in tiled Kitchen showcases abundant wooden cabinetry
• 2nd Floor DUPLEX features T-H-R-E-E spacious King Size Bedrooms
• 1 Twin Sz. Bedroom - Versatile layout await your creative endless possibilities: Private Office/Library, Play/Game Rm, Ultimate Media Rm, Yoga/Fitness Gym, or Artist/Hobby/Music Studio!
• Classic tiled renovated 2 FULL Bathrooms
• Private, Exclusive Backyard access for effortless summer cookouts/lounging complete this rental.
Enjoy your Convenient Lifestyle - Excellent 90/100 WalkScore.com neighborhood rating for errands and commute! Bayonne is Hudson County's premier "Boom Town", with an abundance of new real estate developments underway, including Costco Wholesale and NYC Ferry Boat in the near future. Your new rental is a NYC Commuters Dream - 22nd St. Light Rail Station (connecting Bayonne to Jersey City, Hoboken, and PATH train to Manhattan), centrally located near schools, local & NYC transit bus lines (Broadway/Ave C/Kennedy) Bayonne bridge to Staten Island, Rt. 440, and NJ Turnpike. Enjoy a myriad of neighborhood restaurants, grocery, and shops. Lastly, 16th Street Park boasts year-round waterfront recreation and and outdoor Community Pool (playgrounds, tennis/basketball/racquetball courts, bike path, ball/soccer fields, skate ramps, fishing, boat launch, and summer music in the park)
Rent: $2000 + tenant pays separate utilities
Sec Dep: $3000
Broker Fee: $1000
Pets: Case by Case basis