cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment w/d hookups no smoking
QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome Home to your gorgeous renovated rental - features open hardwood floor plan, high ceilings, closets galore, ceiling fans, and sun-drenched natural light.
• Versatile, Open Living layout - PERFECT for seamless entertaining!
• Chef's Dream Eat-in Kitchen showcases granite counters, 4-piece stainless steel appliances, ornate ceramic backsplash, and abundant wooden cabinetry (pull-out shelves, lazy susan turntable, and everyone's favorite - soft close drawers!)
• T-W-O spacious King Size Bedrooms with deep Fashionista's Walk-in Closets!
• 1 Full Size Bedroom - Versatile layout awaits your creative endless possibilities: Play/Game Rm, Yoga/Fitness Gym, Artist/Hobby Studio, or Private Office!
• Classic tiled renovated Bathroom with window
• Shared Backyard access for effortless summer cookouts/lounging complete this perfect rental.
Enjoy your Convenient Lifestyle - Excellent 80/100 WalkScore.com neighborhood rating for errands and commute! Bayonne is Hudson County's premier "Boom Town", with an abundance of new real estate developments underway, including Costco Wholesale and NYC Ferry Boat in the near future. Your new rental is a NYC Commuters Dream - 8th St. Light Rail Station (connecting Bayonne to Jersey City, Hoboken, and PATH train to Manhattan), centrally located near schools, local & NYC transit bus lines (Broadway/Ave C/Kennedy) Bayonne bridge to Staten Island, Rt. 440, and NJ Turnpike. Enjoy a myriad of neighborhood restaurants, grocery, and shops. Lastly, 1st Street Park boasts year-round waterfront recreation and scenic views of the Bayonne Bridge (playgrounds, tennis/basketball/sand volleyball courts, bike path, ball fields, skate park, fishing, kiddie water sprinklers, and picnic area)
Rent: $1800 + tenant pays separate utilities
Sec Dep: $1800
Broker Fee: $1800
Pets: Case by Case basis