favorite this post2017 NASCAR league (North NJ) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Would like to start a league for New Jersey fans. I did this once before with co-workers, it was exciting and competitive. Here's how it works:
- 36 races, you choose 36 different drivers. If you choose Danica Patrick for the Daytona 500, you can't use her again for the rest of the season.
- You score points after every race. If you choose JJ and he scores 40 points, you earn 40 points.
- Your pick must be submitted each week before the green flag waves.
- Late pick, 0 points.
- Duplicate pick, 0 points.
- 4 segments, 9 races each segment.
- 1 winner each segment.
- 3 winners at conclusion of season.
- Submit your pick to the group via text or email.
- $50 entry fee. Prize amounts for winners depends on number of entries.
- I will send an updated Excel spreadsheet every Monday showing your points and standings. I can send an example spreadsheet from a previous league to give you a better idea.
- 5 weeks till the season begins.
Any questions or to join, please send an email. Thanks,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers