Fast Growing Inc5000 company looking for an Advanced Intermediate Accountant.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
• Monitor and prepare financial transactions and reports.
• Process accounts receivable and payable/ be able to supervise AP Clerk.
• Process checks.
• Strong Excel Skills, adept at financial analysis/budgeting/forecasting/model building.
• Work with an accountant when necessary.
• Individual must be able to understand complex accounting organizational structures, intercompany transactions, eliminations, etc.
• Must understand Balance Sheet Accounts
• Associate's/Bachelors degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent experience.
• High school diploma.
• At least three years, prefer four+ bookkeeping experience, preferably within a distribution/manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
• Knowledge of accounting software Quickbooks a must.
• Able to prepare, review and understand financial statements.
Location: Pine Brook, border of Parsippany, Morristown, Livingston, Dover, Fort Lee, Fair Lawn, Springfield, Linden.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers