INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY IN HOSPITALITY JOB - DAY SPA (Parsippany, NJ)
compensation: Hourly rate plus commissions makes $10-$12 per hour achievable to start
Massage Envy Spa - what a GREAT place to work! Massage Envy Spa is the nation's largest provider of therapeutic massage and facials with over 940 locations open in 48 states.
We have immediate openings (PERMANENT NOT SEASONAL) for qualified Front Desk Sales staff in our busy Parsippany location. We are searching for highly goal oriented, energetic, accountable individuals who will be responsible for promoting and selling Spa services and memberships to new guests.
ARE YOU FRIENDLY, OUTGOING, ENTHUSIASTIC? Are you highly motivated, with a professional appearance and attitude? If not, please don't apply.
We have openings for full and part-time staff. Good computer skills are a must! You must be willing to work some evenings and weekends. To start, your primary job will be to sell Spa Services and Memberships - employees who learn our business and perform well, will be considered for a Sales Manager position.
• "Whatever it takes" attitude
• Enjoy SALES and have recent successful sales background
• Strong work ethic
• Friendly, outgoing personality with clear understanding of the importance of client relations
• Persuasive communicator with exceptional listening skills and ability to think on your feet
• Possess a competitive spirit
• Proficient multi-tasking abilities
• Self-starter who completes work with accuracy and timeliness
• Professional image
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Computer literate and a fast learner of new software
• Available for flexible scheduling - our spa is open M-F 9am-10pm & Sat/Sun 9am-8pm - applicants must be willing to work some night and weekend hours
• Past successful management experience a strong plus
• Provide excellent customer service to members/guests by answering calls and setting appointments
• Effectively communicate with members/guests the benefits of membership, as well as Spa policies and procedures
• Greeting members/guests upon arrival and SELLING MEMBERSHIPS
• Assist in maintaining professional front desk and reception area
• Assist in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys
• Assist in maintaining top notch cleanliness of the entire Spa at all times
• Assist in marketing and promotion activities both in-Spa and off-site
• Take initiative to help and train fellow employees
• Various duties as assigned by Spa Management
• Hourly wage plus un-capped sales commissions
• Medical, dental, and vision available
• Substantially reduced employee rates on all Spa services and products
• We promote from within when an employee achieves proven sales ability and demonstrates strong management qualities
We are looking for a team that will create such an exceptional experience for our clients that they leave saying "WOW!" and choose to come back again and again! To learn more about Massage Envy, visit www.MassageEnvy.com. If you have the requirements plus the drive and are ready to take the initiative to work with a world-class membership sales organization, we want to talk to you.
If you think this position is right for you, please reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest in Massage Envy Spa Parsippany and good luck!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers