Merchandiser (North Jersey)
A Merchandiser works as a member of a merchandising team, ensuring that a manufacturer's products are well-stocked and appropriately displayed according to supplied specifications within retail locations. Merchandisers report to Team Captain.
• Work both independently and cooperatively as a team member to complete assigned tasks according to a set schedule
• Display a professional demeanor and appearance at all times while representing clients and Redi Reps.
• Accurately complete and submit all required paperwork
• Work according to required safety standards at all times
• Follow supervisory direction
• Accurately execute resets
• Cut-in new items
• Read and follow a plan-o-gram with precision
• Dismantle and rebuild displays and store fixtures
• Move and transfer shelves, pegs, POP signage and label shelves as required
• Remove and restock merchandise according to vendor specifications, replenishing product by obtaining new and/or back stock
• Label and box overstock or discontinued product
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior merchandising experience of one or more years
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Meet pre and post-employment requirements including a background check
• Ability to lift 50 pounds and stand, bend, and reach for up to 8 hours per day
• Must have reliable transportation to cover assigned territory
• Able to send and receive email attachments, internet access
• Possess strong communication skills
Interested Candidates may call the Redi Reps Talent Acquisition Department at: 978-296-2606 or respond to this ad..
Mileage paid at $.28/mi after 40 miles round trip daily.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers