$1350 Responsible Young Professional Couple Seeking 1BR+ Dog-Friendly Apartm
dogs are OK - wooof
Hi -- my boyfriend and I are young professionals who work in NYC. We're looking for a 1BR+ dog-friendly apartment in Union County, NJ (preferably Roselle Park, Cranford, Union, Garwood, or Westfield.) We would be looking to move in as soon as February, but would prefer March.
We have an incredibly friendly, house-broken, three-year old pit mix who is medium-sized (45 pounds -- see pictures!) Her name is Josey ☺
We're looking for something longer-term (3 -- 4 years.)
Our budget is $1,350/month (but willing to consider more for the right place.) Here are some of the feature we're looking for:
1) Dog-friendly (this is VERY important to us, obviously!)
2) Parking (we have two cars and are open to street-parking if it's easily available)
3) Laundry -- prefer laundry on-site, but a hook-up for a washer and dryer is okay, too.
4) Prefer hardwood over carpet.
5) Located near a NJ Transit train station (less than a 15 minute walk.)
Please contact me if you have any questions! Email is the best way to reach me or you can call and leave a message at the number provided above in the "contact" section (this is our home number and we check our messages every evening.) My name is Jen and my boyfriend's name is Chris.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers