Blink Fitness NOW HIRING: Club Associates--Parsippany, NJ (Parsippany, NJ)
Unlike most of its competitors, Blink doesn't believe its members have to compromise on their gym experience just because they pay less. This approach resulted in a highly successful market introduction in the NY metro area in 2011. We currently have five gyms open and will be opening four additional gyms in the coming months as we progress toward a national footprint.
We are currently seeking Club Associates (all applicants must be able to open and close the club as well as having some retail experience!) for our club in Parsippany, NJ!
The Club Associates will lead by example. Provide a warm, engaging, up-beat and positive energy while serving all Members, Guests, and Team members throughout the entire club. A warm welcome, fond farewell using their names and always focused on exceeding their expectations. Execute all functions of cleaning, transaction handling, and operations.
Club Associate responsibilities will include:
1. Greet every member and guest in a welcoming and energetic manner
2. Receive incoming phone calls in a professional and enthusiastic manner
3. Execute all opening/closing procedures and operations
4. Proficiency in handling members and their requests
5. Quickly and accurately execute all club transactions
6. Conduct all other projects or responsibilities as required
1. Facilitate new Member sign up and guest trial transactions
2. Maintain our levels for cleanliness and organization of all areas in the Club
3. Maintain high visibility throughout the Club
4. Set the positive energy and tone of the Club
5. Ensure the safety of Members, Guests and Team
6. We take pride and have fun
To perform this job successfully an individual must meet and execute the following minimum requirements and qualifications;
1. Enthusiastic, energetic, friendly and personable
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Deliver world class customer service skills
4. Ability to work hard, multi-task and problem solve
5. Work independently without constant supervision
6. Possess honesty and personal integrity
7. Current CPR/AED certification
Blink offers competitive compensation, benefits and more in an atmosphere defined by energy and professionalism.
Please send your resume (in Word or PDF format) to email@example.com with "CA-Parsippany" in the subject line.
If you have previously applied, we appreciate your interest in Blink. However, it is not necessary to apply again. EOE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers