FREE solar? No such thing. Here's why... (NJ)
"We'll install solar on your home at no cost to you. It's free. You just pay for the electricity it creates, which will be at a lower rate than you're paying now."
Sounds great, doesn't it? Sounds like a no brainer, right? WRONG!
Here's what they AREN'T telling you:
- You will be doing that for 20 years!
- Every year, your rate of solar electricity will increase by 2.9%
- You will never have ownership of the solar system, the solar company owns it.
- The solar company takes the federal incentive which covers 30% of the system cost, YOU DON'T!
- The solar company takes the NJ State incentive which covers about 50% of the system cost, YOU DON'T!
So when you add that all up, the solar company is getting 80% of the entire system paid for by the government AND you're paying the electricity it creates for 20 years, with annual escalators!
Doesn't sound like Free Solar anymore, does it?
Here's what we do, which is different:
- Get solar on your roof with NO money out of pocket (notice, I didn't say it's free!)
- YOU keep the Federal Incentive which pays for 30% of the system cost.
- YOU keep the NJ State Incentive which pays for about 50-55% of the system cost.
- We finance the system at a low 2.99% rate
- Every year, you'll be in a positive cash flow. That means you won't be paying more for solar than you would from the electric company. 90% of the time, there's a significant savings over the electric company costs.
- In about 6-10 years, the system paid for itself and ALL the electricity it creates is then FREE! No more payments, no costs, no maintenance (comes with a 25 year warranty), just FREE electricity!
You see solar popping up all over the place.. that's because it works! And, because NJ has one of the strongest incentives in the nation to subsidize the costs of solar. Look at it this way, NJ is the 5th smallest state in the country, but we rank 3rd for solar installations (#1 for commercial) nationwide! That says a lot..
Want to learn more.. no obligation at all. My goal is to see people go solar, hopefully with me, but overall to go solar. Being in the industry for years, I'm very open to helping you choose the right program for you, and can show you where other companies go wrong by you.
Reply to this listing with your contact information, and I'll call you back to discuss how solar can not only help your wallet (substantially), but also have a tremendous positive impact on the environment.
One last thing.. I do practice what I preach. My solar system created 8,360 kilowatt hours in 2013 for my house. That would have cost me $1,400 with JCP&L or $1,550 with PSE&G. That's a nice savings, and I can absolutely show you how you can have that too.
Make 2014 the year you move to clean green energy. Take that savings, which is every month, and put it towards college educations... vacations... or sock it away for a rainy day. Why give it to the utility company, like you are now.
Let's talk... looking forward to it!
(We're a NJ company that use American solar products!)
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers